A high concentration mask is useful when moving the patient, in the post-operative period. Prolonged oxygen therapy with a high concentration mask is not recommended.
Properties of the high concentration mask
- The mask is anatomically designed to significantly reduce possible discomfort during use
- Made of hypoallergenic material: no latex
- An elastic band secures the mask to the head
- Fixes to the bridge of the nose with a comfortable aluminum nose piece
- Special flaps on the mask prevent the ambient air from penetrating, resulting in a high oxygen concentration
- Includes 7.5 m oxygen tube